Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kylers party at Ruckers

So last night (monday) was Kylers 5th birthday party with is friends at Ruckers. I think he had a good time. I know his friends did. They each got 50 tokens and each game was only 1, so they got to play lots!! Then add pizza, slushies, and cake and well you have a great party! They all listen really well and all got something for the tickets they won. Plus we had loot bags for everyone as well, so they walked away with a good haul. Kyler got lego, cars, and money. All of which he was really happy with.
They funniest part of the night for me was Kevin playing guitar hero. He had such a good time I think he played it 3 or more times. But you could tell his age by the songs he picked. I liked them and knew them but the kids that played after did not pick one song the same. :)

No comments: