Saturday, April 08, 2006

new post

ok so everyone is e-mailing me waiting for a new post. Well what can I tell you not much has happened. Dathen wants to be outside every moment the sun is up. Kyler is teething again. oh we all go our eyes checked today. Everyone is good but me I got a little stronger of a perscribtion again which I knew I would. hummm... other then that, not much has happened. like I said we spend every moment we can out side. Dathen loves to bike ride, play in the park out our door, call on his friend Jackson, play hocky, soccer, ballons, just about anything as long as its out side. Which is fine by me that is were I want to be to.

1 comment:

Dag said...

Once in a while I get odd blogs showing up at my site tracker, and yours is one of those kind that I particularly enjoy even if it's so far off-topic that I cannot for the life of me understand how we connect.

I had a lovely time looking in on your life for a short time. I thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to view your life and that of your babies.

In an impersonal and Internet kind of way, a big hug from me.

Sincerely, Dag.