Saturday, December 17, 2005

milk and cookies anyone?

Last night kev and I were trying our best to start a fire in the new fireplace, when we noticed dathen was being really quite and well all know quite kids are usally up to something. Kev volentered to go see what it was he was up to. In the kitchen he found him drinking out of the milk carton. and then when he called his name to tell him not to of course he spilled it all over himself. I know I have never drank from the milk carton since living with kev, before that i don't care to comepnt, so where Dathen go the idea I'll never know. But that is not the best part of the story, while kevin was cleaning up the spilt milk he found another place dathen had poored the milk, in the cookie jar. I guess he was skipping a step in the milk and cookie snack. Just poor milk in and drink that way your hads don't get wet with milk. I had a good laugh, mostly because I did not have to clean this mess up. But kev thought it was sweet too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee! Hee!I am laughing because it didn't happen at my house! (cookie soup does sound pretty good, though...)