Tuesday, December 13, 2005

so much for potty training

Well I tryed I gave it all I had, but dathen just is not ready for the potty. I went out and bought training paints in hopes that feeling wet would get him to use the potty. But not such luck, he does not mind going around wet. I changed him 2 times that he was wet and did not tell me. how well he will one day want to use the potty like a big boy. I just know he wants to go to school so bad, but they will only take him when he is potty trained.
Kyler is trying so hard to roll over! he has managed to get 1/2 way going back to stomic on the right side. And once just once he made it all the way over going left, butI think that was with leverage from the dipper. He loves his tummy time! and now he really likes his jolly jumper. he is starting to sleep 4-5 hours at night between feedings.

No comments: