Saturday, May 27, 2006

solar kids

To respose to phone calles, e-mail and even snail mails about my lacking of bloging all I can do is quote my friend and say "I have solar kids", and unless people would rather me write about my kids then have them outside, well no one would want that so... my public must wait till the sun sets sooner, the weather gets cooler and my boys learn blue fingers from the cold are a bad thing.
I will how ever make you a deal, I will try to write once a month. That may not seem like much but that is all I can promise and even that may not be a good idea. I will write if Kyler crawls, gets a tooth or walks. And if Dathen learns how to ride a 2 wheeler, has his first sleep over, or breaks a bone. But the days of water fights, sand casels, swings and bike rides, I just don't have time to write about. I can say we hope by moving the computer into the dinning area I may get more time but so far that has not happened.

1 comment:

Blondie said...

Enjoy your time in the sun with your boys. These are the best days of their little lives. The memories they make today and the bonds they build with you are the foundation that they will build on as they grow up. Cherish every moment - as you are. I look forward to updates as you make them... I'll check back... every once in a while. Have a GREAT summer! Hope to see you soon!