Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dathen is off again

Over night camp again for Dathen this year. I got to drop him off by myself this time. And I must say it is a good feeling to know I did something right. When I have to yell after him to get a good by hug before he is off and playing, while other kids cry and cling to there parents unsure if they want to be away for a whole week.
I hope in the years to come he keeps this confidence and strong feeling of right and wrong we have tried to teach him. He is a good kid, with so much to offer I would hate to see that disappear because his self confidence is not longer with him.
In the mean time we are down to one kid this week. Both kids next week and then no kids the week after. Who says back to school is the best time of the year? They need to sign there kids up for camp!

No comments: