Wednesday, July 07, 2010

How ever thought

Well I am now 32 years old and I must say I never thought my life would be here. I now have 2 wonderful kids, a more then wonderful husband of 10 years this fall, a nice house, van paid off, and a company with 7 people working under my roof. I think about it some times and am blown away by it all. To think up until just last year I never saw my life past 45 because of the Huntington and now I have to worry about retirement. Growing up I never saw this for myself and some days I have hard time dealing with it all. It can be over whelming to someone who never had a much self esteem.
I think I am done now, I don't want to get any bigger at work, my kids could stop growing any time and Kev could not get any more loving or he would be imaginary.
LIFE IS GOOD

1 comment:

Blondie said...

This is the best post I've ever read. You've done awesome!

Mona