Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday and little school done

So today is a crazy day, we are headed out of town so the day if filled with packing, organizing, and last minute shopping. We are only going to be gone for a weekend but there seems to be 100 things to do. I left the kids at home this morning awhile I did some running around. Its nice to have Dathen old enough to look after Kyler now so I can do this. While I was gone they got cloths packed (I hope they packed warm stuff) animal cages cleaned, and some writing done. But math and reading will not be getting done today at all. I moved work to earlier in the day in hopes of getting out of town earlier tonight. So learning went by the road side today. Unless you count learning how to watch your mother run in circles trying to remember all the things that need to be done as something important to learn. Oh well I tell myself, if they were in ps this might be movie day. That makes me feel a little better.

No comments: